1. The New Years Special Edition Podcast is here!

    A new episode of Ballsy Banter is now up, so do what you need to do and give it a listen! We have an extra special new years edition for you where we give the awards for the best player of 2011, goal of 2011 and player to watch in 2012.

    And as a bonus, here are the 2 songs we talk about in this podcast.

    There are a whole number of ways to listen, click on the ‘Podcast’ page at the top-left of the page and you can either stream it or download the podcast from there. Or just click here to go there direct. Also, for iPhone/iPod users, you can subscribe to it on iTunes and if you have an Android phone, any RSS podcast app will have it available for download by just searching us. It couldn’t be simpler! So give it a listen and please give us some feedback however good or bad, we want to make it as good as we possibly can so you enjoy it as much as we do. Email us, Tweet us or Facebook us your feedback!

    Happy new year!

    The guys.