Ballsy Banter Podcast - Dat Middle Class Effect

November 5, 2013 in Podcasts by Matty Deller

Pin It

Ballsy Banter - Dat Middle Class Effect by Ballsy Banter on Mixcloud

Matty, Lizzi, Emma and Hux look through the weekends Premier League, Championship and European action and who would be our best outfield players as goalkeepers from our teams. Also, how in the hell can no one remember THIS great moment in footballing history?

Unbelievable: Also watch out for a SPOILER for next week’s Made In Chelsea, a clip introducing a new arrival!*

*Complete lies.

There are a whole number of ways to listen, click on the ‘Podcast’ page at the top-left of the page and you can either stream it or download the podcast from there. Or just click here to go there direct.

Subscribe 1

If you have an Android phone, any RSS podcast app will have it available for download by just searching us. It couldn’t be simpler!

So give it a listen and please give us some feedback however good or bad, we want to make it as good as we possibly can so you enjoy it as much as we do. Email us, Tweet us or Facebook us your feedback!

Hope you enjoy the podcast, and until next time, up the banter!

The Ballsy Banter Team.

Comments