Ballsy Banter Podcast: Dat Ladies Night

October 1, 2013 in Podcasts by Matty Deller

Pin It

Ballsy Banter - Dat Ladies Night by Ballsy Banter on Mixcloud

Matty, Lizzi and Emma cover all things football in this female-filled edition of the Ballsy Banter podcast. We discuss the mad weekend that saw both Manchester United and City lose to West Brom and Aston Villa, the rise of Arsenal and the plight of Sunderland. WARNING: This podcast contains excessive amounts of smugness and the use of the word ‘bollockmonkey’.

We also reveal the interesting story that connects this man;

Zlatan

and this burger;

BTjcUweCUAEJzK2
Delish.

There are a whole number of ways to listen, click on the ‘Podcast’ page at the top-left of the page and you can either stream it or download the podcast from there. Or just click here to go there direct.

Subscribe 1

If you have an Android phone, any RSS podcast app will have it available for download by just searching us. It couldn’t be simpler!

So give it a listen and please give us some feedback however good or bad, we want to make it as good as we possibly can so you enjoy it as much as we do. Email us, Tweet us or Facebook us your feedback!

Hope you enjoy the podcast, and until next time, up the banter!

The Ballsy Banter Team.

Comments