Show Us Your Tekkers!

August 1, 2012 in Competitions, Features

Pin It

Do you have the moves like Messi? The skills like Ronaldo? Simply put - do you have unbelievable Tekkers? The catchphrase made famous by Soccer AM’s Andy Ansah is the universal stamp of approval for out of this world trickery, and now you can wear every football fan’s favourite slogan whenever you want, courtesy of the UK’s best sports clothing supplier!

Ballsy Banter have teamed up with JJB Sports and their brand spanking new Tekkers clothing range to give you the chance to win some fantastic prizes!

They wanna see you and your mates’ silky skills and have them judged by the man himself to see if they are worthy of the title of ‘Tekkers’ - and the top winner will nab a VIP Premier League day out with their friends, whilst the runners up will receive some Tekkers merch. Win-win!

The way to enter is simple; go onto the JJB Tekkers Facebook app here and upload you or your mates’ tekkers in the form of a short video clip - and that’s it! Then if your tekkers are tasty enough and receive the most likes, they will go into a top ten showdown and one will be chosen to win the grand prize.

If you need it explaining in video form by a handsome man; this will do ya.

We will be posting our favourite videos from the competition on the website and also, we will be giving away some Tekkers merchandise on the Ballsy Banter podcast - so make sure you stand by your podcast pipes for the first show of the new season!

We would love for one of Team Banter to win the whole shebang, so the call goes out to you - show us your Tekkers!

For more information and great football gear - go to the JJB Sports website. http://www.jjbsports.com/

Comments