A Big Euro 2012 Welcome From Ballsy Banter!

June 1, 2012 in Admin

Pin It

Euro 2012 is upon us! Starting from next Friday, this year’s international tournament will be underway in Poland and Ukraine, to save us from the football-free period that is usually the end of season. To celebrate this, Ballsy Banter will be going Euro crazy for the next month, reporting on matches and teams in the tournament, as well as hosting a Euro 2012 Fantasy Football league, which we invite all readers to! For the remainder of this week, we will be profiling all of the competing teams, with each writer providing their own unique look to a randomly assigned team, before we jump into the nitty-gritty of the fixtures themselves.

We’re hoping for a fantastic tournament, but don’t worry, if there are any major developments in the domestic game, you can rest assured that we will be on it to report it. To join our fantasy league, please click the ‘Fantasy Football’ tab, and follow the instructions to join.

Otherwise, have a great tournament, and we hope you enjoy what we’re bringing to the Euro 2012 party!

The guys.

Comments