The Ballsy Banter Roll of Honour 2011

December 31, 2011 in Europe, Features, International, Premier League by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you the Ballsy Banter Roll of Honour 2011. Read the rest of this entry →

The Ugly Game

December 23, 2011 in Features, Premier League by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

By Aman Pathiara

With Liverpool’s Luis Suarez receiving an eight-match ban for his conduct against Patrice Evra, a reasonable amount of fans have taken to the internet to express that such a ban is too harsh. Others accuse the FA of overdoing their anti-racism stance, while others have claimed that the racism issue is being given an undeserved level of importance. I don’t believe that Suarez is a racist, but his ban has served to highlight a much bigger issue in football today. Read the rest of this entry →

If we can learn one thing this festive period…

December 21, 2011 in Funny Stuff by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

…It is to not charge at AZ Alkmaar goalkeeper Esteban Alvarado. He will mess you up. Read the rest of this entry →

I know this has done the rounds recently….

December 20, 2011 in Football Virals, Funny Stuff by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

…But this is just glorious. Read the rest of this entry →

Merry Christmas, it’s a new podcast!

December 15, 2011 in Podcasts by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

A new episode of Ballsy Banter is now up, so do what you need to do and give it a listen!

There are a whole number of ways to listen, click on the ‘Podcast’ page at the top-left of the page and you can either stream it or download the podcast from there. Or just click here to go there direct. Also, for iPhone/iPod users, you can subscribe to it on iTunes and if you have an Android phone, any RSS podcast app will have it available for download by just searching us. It couldn’t be simpler! So give it a listen and please give us some feedback however good or bad, we want to make it as good as we possibly can so you enjoy it as much as we do. Email us, Tweet us or Facebook us your feedback!

Happy holidays!

The guys.