New Podcast, go crazy.

September 20, 2011 in Podcasts by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

A new episode of Ballsy Banter is now up, so do what you need to do and give it a listen! It’s just Matty and Manish in this week, as Jamie is off galavanting somewhere, but don’t worry both guys still give the news of all the football from the past fortnight as well as some extra banter, so have a listen and get involved!

There are a whole number of ways to listen, click on the ‘Podcast’ page at the top-left of the page and you can either stream it or download the podcast from there. Or just click here to go there direct. Also, for iPhone/iPod users, you can subscribe to it on iTunes and if you have an Android phone, any RSS podcast app will have it available for download by just searching us. It couldn’t be simpler! So give it a listen and please give us some feedback however good or bad, we want to make it as good as we possibly can so you enjoy it as much as we do. Email us, Tweet us or Facebook us your feedback!

Stay on your feet yeah?

The guys.

Michael Owen - bullier of teenage goalkeepers.

September 20, 2011 in Football Virals, Funny Stuff by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

Best part of the vide0 - Neville Southall owning Michael for being a bully. ‘Well done Michael, he’s 13′ - Glorious.

The trouble of the tag

September 20, 2011 in Features, Premier League by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

By Gavin Duke

As I’m sure you may be aware from my previous pieces, I am neither a Chelsea nor a Liverpool fan. Therefore when the subject of Fernando Torres crops up, it’s fair to say I have a very neutral and unbiased way of looking at things. Read the rest of this entry →

A Brief Update

September 19, 2011 in Admin by Ballsy Banter

Pin It

Hello One and all,

Just a quick message to let you all know that the latest fantasy league standings are now up, simply click on the ‘Fantasy Football’ tab above this post.

Also, the latest podcast has been recorded today so expect it to be in your podcast directory by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest.

Also, you can help us on the podcast front by leaving us some positive feedback on itunes and get us up those charts.

Keep it real.

Matty

Europa League review: English teams falter, but will they fail?

September 16, 2011 in Europe by Matty Deller

Pin It

By Matty Deller

The Europa League group stages began last night with little to no fanfare as its bigger brother the Champions League cast its glorious shadow over the European football landscape for another season. However, it often showcases some of the best football as it has been seen in previous years. Porto impressed many with their performance last year and it all began again to see who will win the second most prestigious trophy of the European football calendar. Read the rest of this entry →